|saint john city tour includes
:: drive through historic uptown
:: rich victorian architecture
:: reversing falls (twice - depends on tide schedule)
:: fort howe
:: wolastoq park
:: rockwood park
:: cathedral of the immaculate conception
|bay of fundy (st. martins) includes
:: 50 min drive through scenic route overlooking the bay of fundy
:: picturesque view of the bay by the light house
:: twin covered bridges
:: the famous caves in st. martin
:: walk on the ocean floor during low tide
:: optional fundy trail parkway ($10/pp extra)
must have at least 7.5-8hrs to include this
My name is Saeed Baadel and welcome to my website. If you are headed to Saint John, New Brunswick for a day or two and want to have the best of the best during your visit then keep reading. After talking to many satisfied clients in the previous years, I asked them what got them to book their tours with me as opposed to the more traditional big-market-spending cruise ship promoted tours. This is what some said.
- I am not interested in going to the mall and doing shopping.
- I dont want to be restricted in a schedule time with dozens of other people.
- I want to be able to take pictures and enjoy the scenery at my own pace.
- I want a guided tour without being bombarded with too much unnecessay information.
- I want to pick and choose the hot sites and customize my tour with the help of a guide.
- I am in a small group and we want to have a comfortable tour together.
- I want to see both the city of Saint John and the Bay of Fundy in St Martins.
- I want a great deal that costs reasonable and better priced than the expensive excursions advertised elsewhere.
When you ride with us, you are the boss! You tell us where to stop and for how long and we will accomodate you to the best of our abilities while keeping into consideration the time schedule of the ship (when applicable). We will make sure you see the best of the city and the Bay of Fundy has to offer.
Our tours generally take about 6 hrs (both Saint John and St. Martin). Sometimes we do less time than this by cutting some of the sites we normally show or by spending less time at the sites. We charge a flat rate as opposed to bill you by the hour (like other taxi tours). We want you to enjoy your time and not have to worry about the clock ticking. If you go past the schedule time because you took longer at a certain site, or caught in traffic, we got you covered! We take every necessary step to make sure you maximize your short stop in New Brunswick while we show you other points of interest along the way of our main highlight stops. We make your tour interesting, fun, and worthwhile.
Dont be fooled by some catch phrases used elsewhere such as “All day tour”. 5-6 hour tour with us is indeed all day considering many cruise ships only stop for about 8 hrs on average in a given port. And you dont need a whole day hoping on and off a bus to see the city highlights!
The fine print!
What others have to say...Saeed, We really enjoyed you being our guide. You went above and beyond any tour I've been on before. Feel free to use me as a recommendation. Even on a rainy day, we had a great day. Attached is a picture of our group I took. Linda & I are in the front. Mary-Margret, Kirk, Becky & the Licence plate Kid, Mike are in the second row from left to right. If you are ever in Richmond Virgina, call me, Chip Saeed, Chip has said it all, but I want to also tell you what a WONDERFUL day we had with you!!!! We went back to the ship and was telling our friends what a great time we had with you and what a wonderful person you are!!! Also, we could not find any better fish n chips the rest of the trip than what we had at lunch with you. We cannot thank you enough, and if you ever ARE in Richmond and give Chip a call, Chip better call us, too!!!!!! LOL We do not live that far from Richmond, so if you are ever in the Lake Gaston area look us up!!!!!! Thanks again, Saeed! You are great! Blessings, MM Saeed, I am going through our pictures of our cruise to Canada and New England, and I am remembering what a wonderful day we had with you. We were on the Caribbean Princess with Bob Owens. You took us to the Reversing Rapids (twice), through Saint John, and to St. Martin. The weather was misty and overcast (but not foggy), but we had a great time and saw such beautiful scenery. We wanted to see the wonders of the Bay of Fundy and you certainly made sure we did. I have found most of our route on Google Maps, but I can t find the location of the beach with the caves. Please take a minute to email me and tell me where that was. Bob, Sandy, Michael and I all were amazed by the places you took us. We have decided that this is a cruise we would love to do again. And Saint John is certainly worthy of another visit, especially if you are the tour guide. Thanks so much for showing us your beautiful city and countryside. Janell Saaed, Our tour with Kenny was fantastic. He was a wonderful and very informative guide. We all enjoyed every aspect of our tour. I was really impressed with how much he helped with the elderly lady with us. He was right on the spot to help her in and out of the van and with her walker and with getting around. Please thank him again for me. And those couple of "secluded" places that he took us - more than we could have dreamed of! I met other people heading off on a cruise the day we returned and gave them your info to see if you had a space for them to tour with you while they are in St. John. I also have all of your info in my files now for future clients that I send up your way. Thanks again for a great tour and for all of your help.
In order to guarantee your booking, please make your reservations at least 1 week in advance. We also accept short notice bookings subject to availability. You can call us for an initial inquiry and we can discuss about the tour package and the rates including your arrival dates. Follow the steps below to make a reservation:
Please DO NOT make any payment without first inquiring about availability.
:: Choose Reservation Option ::
A – $30 Deposit for a van of max 6 people. (non-refundable)
B – $50 Deposit for the 13-seater van. (non-refundable)
C – $300 Deposit for the 47-seater van. (non-refundable)
1. Click the Pay Now button above to complete your tour reservation/payment (Processed through PayPal – Visa, Master Card, Debit). The deposit counts towards your tour cost. You only pay the balance upon arrival.
2. If full payment is made, $270 is refundable only when a notice of cancellation is received 24hrs before the scheduled tour. A full refund will be issued if the ship fails to dock in Saint John (no cancellation notice necessary).
3. Once payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent to you automatically. Any balance owing is payable in CASH ONLY at beginning of tour. You will receive a separate email from us with instructions on how we will pick you up upon your arrival in Saint John. Cruise ship customers picked up at port (unless agreed otherwise). A reminder email/text message will be sent a few days prior to your arrival including the city weather forecast for your arrival date.
All credit card payments processed online through Paypal. We do not accept credit card info over the phone.
The flat rate of $300 CAD is for a van load of 2 to 6 people. To make reservations for more than 6 people, please call in advance and inquire about the rate.
13-seater van rates are as follows (Saint Martin tour package)
Please note that all prices are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD). However, we do accept US currency exchanged at par for cash payments. Gratuity paid to the driver at your discretion.